M&E Manager / Building Services Manager
My client is a global main building contractor and developer they have a large north west operation. Due to continue expansion and they are now recruiting a building services manager to oversee all mechanical and electrical installations on site. My client has a portfolio of large high-profile mix use projects ranging from £70million- £100million.
You will be responsible to oversee the mechanical and electrical installations on new build sites across both Liverpool and Manchester areas. To be considered for these roles, applicants must be able to demonstrate a track record of managing M&E projects and must be comfortable overseeing both mechanical and electrical aspects of schemes. You will also have an electrical and/or mechanical trade background backed up by a relevant qualification. Experience in various sectors including but not limited to residential, commercial, hotel, education and healthcare.
You will ensure that mechanical & electrical construction management resources utilized are Suitably Qualified Experienced Personnel (SQEP) and are managed cost effectively. Preference will be given to those who can demonstrate a stable employment record. Those who have worked as a building services manager for main contractors would be of interest.
- Input to the M& E Tender Bid Strategy
- Be responsible for the technical compliance and commercial governance of M & E and Utility tender bid process as allocated
- Manage all tender M & E and Utility queries during the bid stage
- Design management of the MEP and Utility Contractor design development activities
To be considered you will hold the following;
BTEC in Building Services Engineering, Operations and Maintenance Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or a HNC / HND / Degree in Building Services Engineering, or equivalent.
- CSCS Card
- In depth knowledge of construction industry customs and practices.
- A thorough understanding of construction technology, terminology and building processes.
- Detailed knowledge and awareness of project and programme management and interpreting objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of large-scale landscape changing projects. To apply please email your CV to email@example.com