Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
£30,000-£35,000 + overtime + package
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician for our client's team based in Liverpool. You will be working in a Food Manufacturing facility, and responsible for the maintenance of machinery associated with food processing.
- Working days Mon-Fri
- Attend breakdowns and perform planned maintenance tasks
- Increase productivity, decrease wastage, and reduce machinery downtime
To be considered for the position, we are looking for:
- Experience of food production machinery
- Experienced with Siemens PLCs
- Qualified to HNC level or equivalent in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- 17th edition
- Full UK Driving license
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the link, or contact Graham at Russell Taylor for some more information.