Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector looking to expand their team due to company growth. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow. The role of Manufacturing Customer Coordinator ideal for you if you have experience of working in customer services and an knowledge of the production planning process.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
Your new role as Manufacturing Customer Coordinator will involve:
- You'll need to be able to help and assist an already successful customer services team, to maintain the high standard achieved.
- You will also be the main contact between the production team, planners and customers to make sure that the products are received OTIF.
- You will be working closely with various departments and to ensure that all targets are being met and performance appraisals are being conducted.
- Take an overall ownership of all department issues, following the problems raised through to Solution.
- You will be required to attend meeting as well as present to a range of company management.
- Ensuring that budget requirements are monitor and managed.
- Communicating with customers professionally by telephone/email.
- Maintain and orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Liaising with the company management at all levels.
- Service team rota's ensuring adequate cover.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- 3+ Years of working within a faced paced manufacturing environment
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- A confident communicator and highly customer service focused.
- Able to remain focused and make decisions in demanding and fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Career progression and development