Mobility Service Engineer and Driver, Wirral - £18-22k
We have got a really exciting opportunity for you to work for a growing business offering Mobility high-end products and service to its clients. This role would be perfect for you if you are looking to work for a company that prides itself on providing its customers with a solution to their needs with product knowledge and service experience. Your duties in the role will be collecting and delivering all mobility products such as wheelchairs, profiling beds, mobility scooters, reclining chairs. Speaking to the customer requirements or faults and assisting where possible, either with your knowledge of product or experience of assisting in the repair. You will also be working with the workshop to assist with the repair of equipment of products as well as assisting with the setting up and services of the mobility product.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Previous experience working with mobility equipment is preferred
- You will need to be a highly motivated person, with ambition to be a high achiever
- Have the ability to learn and develop your skills
- Be able to communicate well when meeting customers face to face
- Have experience of driving and delivering to customers
- Hold a clean driving licence
- Have a clean CRB check
- Working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with optional work on Saturdays
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and a week off at Christmas
- Use of Onsite Facilities
- Own company Van
- Uniform and tools provided
- Career progression and development
- 3% Employers pension contribution
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring your CV and contact details are fully updated.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager