Role:- Multi- Skilled Electrical Engineer (Food/Pharma)
Location:- Greater Manchester
Pay Rate: - £14.95 per house (£2500 shift allowance per annum)
Hours of work: - 39.25 hours per week Rotating shift pattern, week 1- Monday-Thursday (6am-2pm) Friday (6am-1pm) Week 2- Monday- Thursday (2pm-10:30pm) Friday (2-5.30pm) **There is also the potential of some potential over time (paid time and half) to assist with the setting up and closing of the plant**
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Electrical Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company in the Manchester area within their Manufacturing/Packaging team. The individual must be 17th edition qualified minimum and have previous experience working with Food or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Repair and improve plant to achieve GMP targets.
- Carry, out develop and improve the packaging per minute.
- Liaise with Production staff to identify faults and areas for improvement.
- Maintain a collection of manuals to aid plant knowledge
- Work with external contract engineers to improve personal knowledge and familiarity with plant.
- To work to any permit systems defined on site.
- Keep the workshop and work areas clean and tidy to GMP.
- Store tools and spares safely and in good order.
- Participate in any continuous improvement activities deemed appropriate.
- Comply with company policies and procedures on GMP, SHE and employment with the company.
- Report any accidents or incidents to management.
- Manage Production spares via visual, manual or computer systems. Highlight low stock levels to supervisor as necessary.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive approach to keeping the Production operation running, including extra working hours if required.
- Work as part of a team on site to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Qualified to engineering apprenticeship level
- 17th Edition required
- 18th Edition Electrical desirable
- Experience working in the Pharamaceutical or Food industry
- Previous Engineering or Maintenance work within the electrial field
- Trustworthiness and initiative to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible to do some overtime work