Russell Taylor are Proud to offer this amazing opportunity for a Multi Skilled Engineers to join our Client who is a market leader in their market and globally recognised. This role would be ideal for you if you are a mechanically bias multi skilled maintenance engineer with experience of working in a face paced FMCG manufacturing background. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has a passion to develop its employees and having a good company moral and employee loyalty is important to them.
In your role you will be working with your team to help keep production running smoothly through planned preventative maintenance, fault finding and striving to identify areas for improvement to optimise production.
In your new role you duties will be:
- Working as a team to carry out planned mechanical maintenance on the production line to keep production running at its optimum level.
- Attending, fault finding and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required
- Diagnosing faults and to test, repair and maintain all the Mechanical / Electrical equipment
- Providing first response engineering support
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications.
- Assisting the operation teams in ensuring the correct operation of equipment, (offering help/guidance in training).
- Work to support the engineering team to meet KPI's and objectives set out
- Liaise with supporting departments to ensure good engineering service
- Report all work activities carried out on a shift basis.
- To define and promote safe working practices within all operating procedures.
- Responsible for health and safety of themselves and all personnel on site
- Continuous transfer of knowledge and best practice
- Complete required documentation for engineering systems
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
- Mechanically trained apprenticeship
- Ideally be qualified to HNC level or equivalent, although previous strong experience in the role will also be considered.
- Able to read and understand engineering Drawing and Schematics
- Experience with Vacuum systems, Pumps, Valves, Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Experience in basic electrical control principles
- Previous experience in the FMCG sector
- Good communication skills in both Written and Verbal
Week 1: 2 Night shifts (Mon/Tues - 7.00pm-7.00am)
Week 2: 2 Day shifts & 2 night shifts (Mon/Tues/ Weds/Thurs 7-7)
Week 3: 3 Day shifts (Weds/Thurs/Fri - 7.00am - 7.00pm)
Training and development opportunities
Life Assurance Scheme
Pension contribution paying up to 12%