Role:- NPD Technical Administrator
Salary:- Up to £22,000
Russell - Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a food science individual to work within a fast-paced environment on generating Customer Submission Forms and providing technical support and guidance to the NPD team. Our client is a well-established, busy, high quality food manufacturing business who are continuously investing and expanding their facilities with exciting plans for the future.
- Responsible for generating Customer Submission Forms.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the NPD team.
- Gather all documentation required by the customer to help support product samples.
- Support, identity and advise on any labelling non-conformances and brief inconsistencies.
- Assist the process team when needed (this will include data inputting & cooking instructions)
- and other cross-functional teams to ensure that there is a smooth handover with NPD and approval of products.
- Approve artwork
- Update & manage NPD product data (sample graphs) and documents.
- Maintain awareness of legislative issues (for example EU food law) and ensure compliance with customer expectation.
- Update the department weekly visitor & location sheets.
- BSc Food Science degree or similar qualification/degree
- Understanding of food safety/HACCP/ EU food law
- HACCP & Food qualification (desirable)
- Good attention to detail and ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Manage own workload and work to deadlines.