Operations Manager / Site Lead - Cheshire
My client is a highly successful and prominent name within the Valve Distribution industry. Offering specialised support to the global process industries, they are involved in major projects across the world and have exclusive partnerships with leading process equipment manufacturers. They can provide efficient 24 hour service and support to ensure maximum performance for all their customers, and pride themselves on the personal relationships they build with each client.
As the Site Lead, you will be provide management and direct leadership to the internal sales team as well as the production and warehouse staff. Your main objective will be to ensure all members of the team work together in an effective, efficient manner to achieve business objectives. You will be involved in key decision making, helping the future direction of the company. This role reports direct to the Group Operations Manager.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate, develop and lead a team
- Effective relationship builder, who can influence at all levels of the organisation
- Enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Must be able to work on your own initiative and possess excellent organisational skills
- Capable of multi-tasking, shifting priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Must have sound commercial awareness and great attention to detail
- Must be able to make timely key decisions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ideally from an Engineering solutions background, even more ideal would be someone from the valve or actuator industry
There is a competitive salary on offer for the right individual.