Russell Taylor are currently recruiting for several PCS7 Commissioning Engineers to work on a 12 month contract in the UK.
The successful candidates will assist in the commissioning of a Siemens PCS7 system on an Energy from Waste/Materials Recycling Facilty. The candidate should have proven main-stream control automation experience across several previous Siemens based projects that must include medium to large size DCS using recent PCS7 versions. Essential skills are hands-on implementation/test of PCS7 v9.0 AS/O using APL, CMT, CFC and SFC and an ability to prepare documentation and keeps records of commissioning activities done and any changes using pre-pared documentation templates.
All candidates MUST have the following essential requirements -
* Minimum 5 years experience using PCS7 v8.0 or later within medium / large DCS applications
* Advanced WinCC Skills
* Experience of AS/OS system design, coding, testing and commissioning
* Experience of producing FDS, DDS and Test Specifications
* Use of PCS7 AS/OS using APL, CMT, CFC and SFC
* Use of PCS7 using S7-400/300 and Profibus technologies
* Use of PCS7 interfacing to intelligent Siemens drives and packages
* Knowledge of project lifecycle working to/adhering to QA procedures
* Willingness to travel and work away when required
* Driving licence