Plant Mechanic - High Wycombe
My client is looking for a Plant Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Plant Fitter, Mechanic, Tool Fitter or Maintenance Engineer to based on site in High Wycombe.
My client is a Plant Hire and Sales company that have been supplying the construction industry with pumping, mixing and spraying equipment for over 20 years. They pride themselves on offering their customers the best possible customer and product service at all times.
Due to vast growth within the company and a change in location onto a brand new site, my client is looking for a Plant Service Engineer.
- Previous experience with a plant hire company is desired but by no means essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to work on your own and also as part of a team
- Be self-motivated with a can do attitude towards work
- Mechanical engineering experience
Duties will include although they will not be limited to the following -
- Carrying out services and repairs to Diesel, Hydraulic and Electric machines to ensure they are working and operating to the manufactures specification.
- Solve problems with machines at customer premises or over the phone.
- Dealing with customers face to face on site or at their offices.
- Deliveries to sites may be required as and when you are needed.
- On- site servicing and Repairs if required.
- Complete all paperwork detailed to your job.
- Full training will be provided and further mentoring on the job.
There is a competitive package on offer including company benefits.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.