For nearly a century, this Group, of which Airport operations is a key division, has pioneered the development of material handling solutions.
Today, they are the number one material handling supplier in the world, with a workforce of over 9,000 people throughout every continent.
Their purpose is to deliver value to our customers through innovation and meaningful partnerships, deeply understanding their needs, while supporting day-to-day operations and planning for the future. We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment, with ongoing evaluation of sustainable practices translated throughout our entire organisation.
To provide project implementation support and governance, support the improvements throughout the PMO and wider business, support current and new sales throughout the lifecycle of the project, co-ordinate the PMO with ongoing tenders, linking into sales, technical, operations procurement and construction.
- Support projects in accordance with the client's specification and processes
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the DLL Project Process and supporting the project team
- Support projects QHSE
- Support project change control both internal and external
- Interface with project stakeholders
- Support project programmes and demonstrate with KPI's, KMD's and process gateways
- Accurate and timely preparation of relevant project documentation to support the delivery
- Adherence of the project reporting and financial controls processes
- Support the PMO including sales with programs and phasing plans
- Support customer service with ensuring adherence to delivery process
The role is predominantly based in main office, however you will need to have the flexibility when required to travel overseas.
- The opportunity to work in one of the world's leading companies.
- To be allocated an area of lead responsibility and be provided with professional development opportunities.
- Career development
- Working as part of a team
- Directly contributing to improvement initiatives