We are recruiting for this role on behalf of our client; a global manufacturer of high end fashion and cosmetics products. This fantastic opportunity has arisen through growth in the company and my client is looking for an ambitious individual to join the Product Development Team as their Product Development Executive Administrator.
If you are career hungry, have a passion for fashion and want to work alongside some of cosmetics biggest names... THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!
Your Key Objectives in Your New Role
To support the Product Development team with the day-to-day administration
To be a key point of contact with colleagues across the whole business, including, concept development and design, account management and the Far East sourcing team on the development of private label and licensed cosmetics, toiletries, fragrance and beauty accessory ranges for major UK retail accounts.
Your Key Tasks on a Day To Day Basis
Product Development - support the Product Development Team with day-to-day administration tasks as well as managing the successful development of new and existing product ranges from initial supplier brief through to customer delivery within the laid down timeframe, to the required quality level and meeting internal financial KPI's for the project.
Project Management - responsibility for ensuring that the correct documented processes and procedures are following for all elements of the project in the areas of:
- Critical path management: for each project, to work with the Account Manager/Product Development Manager to create and maintain a critical path to ensure the project is delivered on time and report on any deviations, which could impact on the delivery of the final project.
- Profitability: obtain relevant cost prices and inputting into the correct template, whilst being aware of margin expectations
- Compliance: liaise with our Technical team to ensure compliance with current legislation and individual customer requirements in respect of formulation, packaging and testing.
- Specifications: generate full and accurate product specifications for use by suppliers and the SLG Quality Team
- Product Code Creation: using the in house product database to generate product codes which follow the agreed guidelines for codes.
- Bills of Materials: for any product with an element of work carried out in the factory write clear and concise assembly instructions explaining exactly the steps involved in production of that product
- Sampling: Liaise with suppliers to ensure that required samples are delivered in a timely fashion in accordance with the critical path.
- Customer Seals, Stages and Gates: work with Product Development Manager to ensure that the correct SLG and customer specific sample approval and sign off processes are adhered to
- Information management - create and maintain accurate progress notes and overview files of all projects in the correct format
- Continuous Improvement - to work closely with colleagues across the whole business on the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives to support customer service and enhance innovation, quality and reliability as well as cost and lead-time reduction
- Pension: Auto enrolled on 3% Emploee and 3% Employer. 5% Company match upon completing probationary period
- Life Assurance & Accident Cover: 2 x Salary Death in Service and 24/7 Accident Cover on completion of probationary period
- Annual Leave: 22 days per annum plus 8 days statutory bank holiday increasing by one additional day per complete year of service up to a maximum of 25 days plus 8 days bank holiday after 3 years' service. We also operate a policy where employees are able to purchase up to an additional 5 days annual leave.
- Healthshields Cash Back Scheme: The scheme offers employees access to cashback on treatments from dental, optical, chiropody and prescription fees, health and wellbeing screening, exercise and fitness as well as access to exclusive retail discounts.
- Canteen area (bring own food)
- A subsided gym membership
- A cycle to work scheme will be in place in the New Year.
Applying For Your Role
Please click on the link below and attached you CV, ensuring all your contact details are fully up to date.
We are looking to interview you ASAP.
We look forward to receiving you application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager - Russell Taylor Group