Russell Taylor are proud to offer this Fantastic opportunity to work for our amazing client who is a forward thinking company, that are continuously striving to be the best in their products produced and as an employer. Our client is committed to delivering a great company ethos and has a really passion to develop their employees.
The role of a Production Operative you will be the assembling electrical components to produce high quality products. The role will be working in a fast paced environment and you will need to achieve KIP's required, as well as ensuring that all products are built to the highest of standards.
This role is due to continued international growth and we required Production Operatives looking for the opportunity to join a forward thinking company with some very exciting times ahead. Would you like to work for a company where being part of a team really matters? If YES then this is the Job for you.
To Be Successful in Your New Role it would be beneficial that you
- To have previous experience within a production/assembly environment and/or demonstrate an aptitude for mechanical or electrical work
- Be competent in the use of basic hand tools
- Be able to follow instruction and work to deadlines
- Be a keen team player
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills
Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 17:00
Friday 8:30 - 15:30
The Benefits of your New Role
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Overtime Available paying overtime rates
- Fantastic onsite facilities including gym/ showers/ Games Room/ Big Screen and seating area for sporting events/Outdoor BBQ and Relax areas
- Great public transport links
- 3% Contributory pension scheme