Production Team Leader (Manufacturing)
Alternating Day Shift Pattern 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday
A leading and expanding FMCG Food Manufacturer is seeking a Production Supervisor/Team Leader who will be able to help the business to drive continuous improvement within all areas of focus (Safety, Quality, Service, Cost, People).
Potentially a fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate with a dedicated career progression pathway alongside the opportunity to build and develop and expanding company. Impressive salary and benefit package.
Reporting into the Production Manager, you will provide leadership for operating teams to deliver the range of operational key performance indicators (KPI's) on an hourly and shift basis. In your role you will be accountable for the daily operational aspect of your designated area and have responsibility for ensuring the production of quality products in a safe and organised working environment.
Production Supervisor - Brief summary of Key responsibilities:
- Engaging, motivating and developing the manufacturing team
- Driving compliance by ensuring authorised operators are following procedures by highlighting irregularities.
- Downtime at or better than budget. This includes performing changeovers to budget or better, while keeping any other downtime to less than budget
- Team skills matrices maintained and checked on monthly basis to ensure full compliance. Any GAPs identified and highlighted to Operational Change Lead/Nightshift Area Lead.
- Thorough focus in ensuring that direct reports have full training provided to ensure compliance with H&S, consistency in processes and competency in delivering the best results for the business.
- Support the development of new production ideas and product improvement processes.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills: We are looking for a Production Supervisor with proven leadership and communication skills with a strong track record of driving improvements and developing teams within a Food Manufacturing or similar environment.
Contact Mike Cairns for an informal discussion on 07741260386 or apply via cv submission.