Role: Products Process Transfer / Development - Medical Device
Location: North West, UK
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Products Process Transfer / development associate to join a Medical Device company based in the North West of the UK. You will be responsible for assisting in the support of launched/approved products and operations processes and the creation and transfer of manufacturing processes from R&D to Manufacturing and continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Produce notebook, pilot and production materials.
- Assists with execution of process validation of new and existing manufacturing processes.
- Assists with troubleshooting experimentation required for projects.
- Troubleshoots simple manufacturing process problems.
- Assists in the development of manufacturing processes for transfer to Manufacturing.
- Trains others on newly developed procedures.
- Keeps accurate records and documentation.
- Support the Technical Writers by contributing to manufacturing work instructions, area guidelines, knowledge base topics, style guides/templates, & department SOPs.
- Creates Dev Docs and assists with assembly of change control packages.
- BSc / MSc of Science (preferred Biological) with 1 - 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Good knowledge and experience with GMP / GLP.
- Good problem solving skills and Technical skills.
- Writing SOPs / Processes / Manuel's / Hand Book policies and procedures who be highly desirable.
- Computer software MS word and Excel.