Project Coordinator (Construction/Facades)
Salary Negotiable DOE
We currently have an opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our fantastic business at the incredible Fort Dunlop.
What will you be doing?
* Track and follow large pre-agreed projects from quotation stage to ensure a full understanding of each scheme
* Work with the sales team on projects and liaise with various departments to ensure that during the tender stage all relevant information has been obtained / discussed and stored
* Cross collaborate with various business stakeholders such as Operations, Quotes, Commercial, CAD across various regional sites to ensure the input required to manufacture the customers details are prepared in a timely manner
* Discuss with the customer site restrictions & install sequence to get a full understanding of restraints. Utilise this information to then make suggestions on how to order the project and schedule out production & deliveries.
* Optimise the handover of this information to the wider Customer Service team
* Take part in review meetings to ensure all project information has been passed to the customer service team to process and that the business then has everything needed to review the project
* Submit weekly, monthly reports on the status of customers projects
* Seek to build long term relationships with our customers and maximise Customer Retention opportunities
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Understanding the manufacturing process and its abilities and boundaries
* Understanding construction drawings and sections and translating them into what the business can manufacture
* Offering advice to the customer on systems and products
* Using re-design engineering initiative to help both the customer and the business
* Champion the customer's requirements at all times
* Be committed, driven, resourceful and have a positive can-do attitude
* Problem Solver and provide continuous improvements solutions
* Be a valued and participative member of the team
* Be able to learn new skills quickly
* Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:45 and Friday 08:00 - 15:45
* Salary £30,000
* 24 Days annual leave + Bank Holiday
* Competitive pension contributions
* Fantastic onsite facilities - full Gym and Classes, Creche, Restaurants and Costa
Please click on the link to apply ensuring your CV and contact details are thoroughly up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager