Salary: £65,000 + Package
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a large Build contractor based just outside of Liverpool. They currently have a number of schemes coming up in Manchester £20 million + including new build apartments schemes and multi storey student accommodation.
This is an immediate vacancy and my client are ideally looking to start someone in February.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Knowledge and Understanding of construction contract law and forms of contract through experience and formal training.
- Extensive technical knowledge of construction techniques and best practices.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
- Experience in dealing with clients directly and managing multiple customer relationships
- Ideally degree qualified or MCIOB
- Experience in the planning and programming of projects
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system, Asta/ Microsoft project/ Primavera software).
- Relevant CSCS Card
- 1st Aid
Please note: Unfortunately we cannot accept applications for candidates that do not have a stable permanent work history due to the company's criteria.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now with your updated CV or contact Rebecca Roberts for more information on: 0151 737 5560 or email your CV to: email@example.com