My client is a well-established private property company who has a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial investment properties located in Manchester and across the North West.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Property Manager to join there dedicated property management team in there Manchester office on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Property and Facilities Management Director, you will be self-motivated and capable of managing the varied aspects of the role with minimum supervision.
- Viewings, inspections and inventories
- Tenant referencing and handovers
- Managing rental accounts and arrears
- Producing rental contracts and agreements
- Dealing with tenant issues
- Producing management reports
- Repairs and maintenance
- Negotiating costs and liaising with contractors
The successful candidate:
- Demonstrate a strong track record in the practical aspects of managing a varied portfolio and strive to meet and exceed targets
- Must have a driving licence and have access to a car for business use
- A self-motivated person with a professional attitude, and possessing excellent communication and customer-service skills
- Experience within Commercial Property Management would be advantageous but not essential
- Competitive salary
- Excellent company benefits
- Company pension scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent property company. To apply please email your CV to Hannah Huxley or contact me on 0151 737 5560.