Role:- QA Manager (Pharmaceuticals) Location: - Greater Manchester
Salary: - £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Russell-Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join an expanding group of companies within the pharmaceutical industry. Our client is a leading pharmaceutical packaging company with significant growth potential, serving a number of the UK's largest retail pharmacy chains.
Situated in a good location close to rail and motorway networks, this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic QA professional to be able to influence and drive changes that shape the company's quality strategy and systems.
The Client is looking for an experienced QA Manager to expand, develop and strengthen their growing QA/QC team. Full time onsite working will be required initially, however, there is scope for flexible working once key objectives have been met.
If you have experience working within a GMP/GDP pharmaceutical environment where you have managed/coached team members and improved and maintained the Quality Management System then please apply within.
- Manage the QMS- CAPAs, deviations, investigations with effective root cause analysis, change control, audits, risk assessment & customer complaints. Drive continual improvements in the business using ICH Q10 model.
- Drive continual improvements in the business using ICH Q10 quality systems model.
- Assist with inspections by external and internal auditors which will include MHRA.
- Manage QA Compliance process securing all GMP activities on site.
- Communicate regularly with the Regulatory Affairs Manager to ensure compliance of the site documentation to products.
- Maintain the manufacturing license to ensure current GMP standards are being met.
- Lead the QA and QC Teams ensuring departmental performance objectives are being met
- Provide coaching and hands on training to QA and QC team members
- Supply chain management
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role to QA Manager
- Undertakes CPD and is knowledgeable of current GMP requirements.
- Previous experience in conducting quality investigations using RCA and risk management techniques.
- Qualified and experienced Auditor (desirable)
- Previously worked in pharmaceutical or pharmaceutical packaging industry
- Experience of managing/overseeing a team
- Customer Focus
- Personal Integrity
- Drive and resilience