Location: Cheshire West
Pay: £26,000 - £28,000 DOE
Hours: Variation of 7:00 - 19.00 Monday to Friday (8 hours per day)
Our Client, a Global Chemical company is looking to recruit for an experienced QC Analyst. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary / rewards package alongside being given the chance to work in a modern state of the art facility.
- Organising workloads to ensure samples are reported in agreed timescales
- Development and maintenance of GC instrument
- Experience in HPLC involvement
- Ensuring all ISO quality requirements are met in line with laboratory procedures
- Process and interpretation of analytical results.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of instrumentation.
- Writing technical reports
- Supervision and training of staff as require
- Ensure laboratory records are kept accurate and up to date
- Additional/ extended wet chemistry and physical chemistry analysis (titrations etc.)
- BSc in Science or equivalent
- Worked in a UKAS or Chemical/ accredited lab
- Maintenance and troubleshooting skills of GC
- Experience of HPLC and physical chemistry e.g.- titrations, column changes
- Used to working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment