QC Analyst, Pharmaceutical
Salary: Upto £18,000 - £21,000 DOE
Hours: Days (Mon - Friday)
Our Client, a leading Pharmaceutical Company is growing and are looking to recruit for a QC Analyst to work at their modern manufacturing facility; the successful Candidate will play a vital part of the laboratory team, will be provided with ongoing training and furthered development in Analytical and Wet Chemistry and the given furthered career scope working in a GLP/GMP Laboratory.
This is a perfect opportunity for either a recent Chemistry/Analytical Science Graduate or for someone working in a fast paced lab - to make the move into the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Raw Material and Finished product QC testing
- Routine Quality Control testing using Analytical and Wet Chemistry techniques (HPLC, PH , titrations etc).
- Updating results onto the LIMS system accurately and promptly
- Working to departmental efficiency targets, ensuring timely completion of results
- Adhering to the QMS and GMP/GLP standards at all times
- Reporting and investigating any QC issues that may arise from test work
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant - Scientific discipline (will be Analytical based - Pharmaceutical, Chemistry etc)
- Will have exposure to HPLC testing (can be Degree based); the ideal Candidate will have completed a summer placement in a testing Lab and have exposure to GLP/GMP or UKAS standards
- Will have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to learn and act on information provided.
- Will have good IT skills, with the ability to use multiple software programmes and navigate the LIMS system.
APPLY NOW; to avoid disappointment