Be aware of and coordinate all quality related issues on a given project and conduct sample and inspection of incoming materials.
Assist with the compilation of Manufacturing Record Books
Timely coordination and review of both internal and sub-vendor inspection activities
- Bachelor's degree in quality, mechanical, or industrial engineering; master's degree in engineering or a Master of Science in quality assurance preferred
- Knowledge of fabrication, welding and material quality needed. Welding and NDT certification would be advantageous
- Knowledge of pressure testing procedures and controls
- Familiar with Gas industry and relevant codes and standards.
- LEAN /Six Sigma training/awareness, preferably Black Belt
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with demonstrable experience of dealing with customers, suppliers and stakeholder bodies
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, setting and achieving clear targets and deliverables, within a project support environment
- Understand and operate in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Management System