RTG are looking to recruit a Quality Officer for an established Engineering Company in Stone, Staffordshire.
REMUNERATION - £25k to £30k per annum plus benefits
LOCATION - This role is based predominantly within Head Office in Stone however the individual may be required to travel to client/supplier/sub-contractors sites.
* Lead 3rd Party Company Quality Approvals
* Take responsibility for the coordination of the Company Non-Conformance process. Taking the lead on investigation and resolution of Quality related NCR's.
* Provide Quality content submissions for sales proposals and Client Pre-qualification questionnaires (Products and Integration)
* Conduct/Coordinate QA monitoring and audits to confirm compliance with the requirements of our internal management systems and Product Quality Plans.
* Monitor products to assure relevant product QA milestones are met and the necessary documentation etc is provided as required.
* Liaise with and support Client QA auditors on internal management system audits, with support from the wider QHSE department.
* Produce relevant QA documentation with assistance from the wider QHSE department.
* Provide advice and education on Company QA, policies, procedures and issues.
* Manage/Coordinate all 3rd Party Company/Product QA Management System audits and approvals.
* Lead the Products Management Review.
* Conduct/coordinate scheduled Quality audits on the Company's Management system, in accordance with the Quality Audit program.
* Assist with administration of QHSE Management audit system.
* Complete/assist with completion of QHSE Management system update process.
* Contribute to the Company annual QHSE Management Reviews.
* Collate/Coordinate the collection of Company Performance Measure data and assist in achieving Company and Project QHSE performance measures.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Degree or equivalent in a Quality or Engineering related discipline.
* Experience in Quality Management standards (particularly ISO9001, ISO/IEC 80079- 34).
* Auditor qualification and experience.
* Experience in QA in Design, manufacture, Installation and service industry.
* Experience of the manufacture of electrical equipment bound for potential Ex use.
* Knowledge of Quality Standards, Health, Safety and Environmental Standards/ legislation.
* Experience of handling 3rd party and customer auditors.
* Experience of 'tender and in-contract' QA activities.
* Able to communicate and interface across all levels.