Role: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £45k - £55k + £5k car + private healthcare + 5% pension + bonus
Due to an increase in workload my client, a medium sized developer, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team on a development in Surrey.
- Reporting into a visiting Commercial Manager.
- Based on site in Surrey with 2 Senior Quantity Surveyors.
- £50m+ new build apartment block.
- Management of sub-contractor accounts.
- Financial reporting, payments, measurement of packages, variations, final accounts etc.
- 1 year of the project left, strong land bank and pipeline beyond this scheme.
- Good opportunity to go on and run your own project once project has completed.
- Must have at 5 years experience with a reputable main contractor.
- Degree qualified in a construction orientate subject.
- Experience working on new build residential projects is essential.
- Experience of managing and measuring concrete frame packages is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of working on projects £20m+ desirable, but not essential.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Driven, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Team player.
If this Quantity Surveyor opportunity is of interest and you would like to apply or discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk