I am currently in the market for a Quantity Surveyor for a regional building contractor in the North West. Due to continued growth and expansion they are in the market to add to their commercial teams.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will ideally have previous new build contracting experience, although those with refurbishments will also be considered. My clients spread of contracts range from 1million up to about 6 million.
Those Quantity Surveyors with experience working on Education or healthcare projects would be of particular interest. My client has a number of long standing relationships leading to a strong order book of repeating business.
Any Quantity Surveyors with experience on university projects would be partiuclarly advantageous. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and developing contractor.
- Maintain and develop commercial processes and procedures and to maximize returns in terms of profit.
- Ensuring Projects are following set financial targets
- Manage and reduce unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements
- Maximise cash flow through valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment.
- Working alongside the Bid Team in the preparation and costings of tenders for new work.
Experience and Qualifications:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry
- You will have sound knowledge of JCT and NEC forms of Contract.
- You will be degree qualified or equivalent
Please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0151