We currently have an excellent opportunity available in Manchester with a regional contractor specializing in High End and Complex Refurbishment projects. The company are an award winning contractor that boasts profits even during the recession, and are hoping to add a Project Quantity Surveyor to the team with a strong commercial acumen to help them to continue their fantastic growth as a business.
The company have excellent reputation amongst employee's aswell as in the industry, and aswell as winning a number of employee awards, also have a very high staff retention rate.
The role is best suited to a commercially astute, motivated, and meticulous individual with a proactive approach. You will be expected to meet with clients, lead meetings, and develop more junior members of the team as required. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to be an integral figure in the company's progression, and make a positive impact on the business without being overlooked.
To be considered you need hold the following:
- Qualifications to a level of NVQ 4, Degree, HND or equivalent.
- Previous experience of complex refurbishment works to £1-2m typically, with any experience of grade 2 listed building works an advantage.
- Proven QS ability in similar setting
- Motivated, with a strong commercial acumen, and excellent eye for detail
- Able to work well on own initiative, as part of a team, and help develop less experienced Surveyors etc.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this role please apply now or contact Aisling Ward for more information.