Role: Radio Frequency (RF) Test Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Hull, UK
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a hands on test engineer with experience within Radio Frequency testing. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading testing companies who continue to grow every year. The role is available due to the growth of the business, this is a very exciting time to join our client. The role is shift based 06:00hrs - 14:00hrs / 14:00hrs - 22:00hrs rating week by week, offering a £1000 a month shift allowance!! Please apply within to avoid disappointment.
- To be a technical hands on test engineer with good customer service as this is a client focused environment.
- Test various 3rd party Electrical and Electronic products on behalf of client and communicate with client along the way (client relationship).
- Radio Frequency Product Testing.
- Write up test reports for the client, maintaining excellent written communication skills.
- Use programmes such as Microsoft Office and Excel to log reports and analyse results.
- To be organised and have the highest attention to deal.
- Electrical / Electronic Degree / similar Engineering discipline.
- Hands on RF product testing experience or keen interest.
- Must have excellent understanding of Electronic principles.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Shifts - 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00 - Shift allowance provided.
- Required to travel to across UK and Overseas.
- Must have full driving licence.