If you have a qualification in electro/mechanical engineering and / or proven experience from within the HVAC/Refrigeration industry, and/or you have experience in the service and repair of Capital Equipment, we will be very interested to hear from you. Although not essential, mobile field service experience with an OEM would be favorable.
At least 6 - 18 months intensive on the job support and development with other experienced engineers will be provided on our advanced and broad product range. Learning and personal development will be ongoing as new product technology develops.
Our client is a long established international market leader in Indoor Climate solutions. The Group has close to 2,200 employees in over 30 countries and successfully works with clients across a number of sectors including pharmaceuticals, food, electronics and agriculture along with offices and other commercial premises. Many of the products are leading the way in technology, and range from low cost to a capital value of £1 million plus.
An engineering / electro - mechanical / industrial maintenance background is essential and any current or previous HVAC sector experience would be an advantage. You will also need experience in both single and 3- phase electrical supply and controls in order meet key clients servicing needs in the field. The successful applicant will be supported to achieve Gas Safe registration if not already qualified.
Your duties will include:
- Undertake accurate, timely and high quality servicing for all contract maintenance key customers
- Identify and replace spares and components for customer equipment to improve performance
- Make recommendations and proposals to customers on a daily basis
- Planning/ prioritising effective customer servicing requirements
- Maintaining good customer relationships through face to face contact and effective communication
- Conduct new customer quotations whilst on site in order to obtain new orders and increase sales
- Carry out system upgrading and provide technical service reports on a daily basis
- Present professional image and expertise in servicing capital equipment