If you have a qualification in electro/mechanical engineering and/or proven experience from within the HVAC/Refrigeration industry, and/or you have experience in the service and repair of Capital Equipment, we will be very interested to hear from you. Experience in both single and 3-phase electrical supply and controls is also required in order meet key clients servicing needs in the field.
Although not essential, mobile field service experience with an OEM would be favourable. At least 6 - 18 months intensive on the job support and development with other experienced engineers will be provided on their advanced and broad product range. Learning and personal development will be ongoing as new product technology develops. The successful applicant will also be supported to achieve GasSafe registration if not already qualified.
Duties will include:
- Undertake accurate, timely and high quality servicing for all contract maintenance key customers
- Identify and replace spares and components for customer equipment to improve performance
- Make recommendations and proposals to customers on a daily basis
- Planning/prioritising effective customer servicing requirements
- Maintaining good customer relationships through face to face contact and effective communication
- Carry out system upgrading and provide technical service reports on a daily basis
- Present professional image and expertise in servicing capital equipment.
If you would like to hear more or would like to discuss this position further, please contact Anna Trojak on 0151 304 7034 or send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org