Regulatory Affairs Executive, Pharmaceutical
Salary Range: € 45 -50 K:
Location: Germany, near to Frankfurt
Our Client, a Global Pharmaceutical company are expanding and looking to add to their RA and QA functions. The successful Candidate will gain furthered experience working in a GMP Pharmaceutical setting and play a key part in the departmental growth.
- Ensuring and optimization of packing material observing aspects of quality, time and cost
- Provision of all data concerning products
- General office duties
- Product registration at IFA
- Administrative activities in context with RA
- Assistance for Quality control
- Additional support for RA department
- Controlling of CCP history
- Updating of texts (checking
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant Scientific industry
- Will have experience working to strict - Pharmaceutical regulations; ideally in a Regulatory setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; will ideally speak English and German