AREA SALES ENGINEER - NORTH WEST
A well established leading Electrical company are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join their team.
Established for over 30 years, this leading manufacturer is a UK subsidiary of an International Group selling Terminals, Connectors, Tooling and Marking Systems. They have a long history of offering the highest quality products, and pride themselves in their strong service.
The company is now looking for a successful Sales Engineer to cover the North West England and North Wales. The role will involve supporting Electrical Distributors selling to the OEM, Panel Builder and Electrical Contractor markets.
Other responsibilities include
* Achieve and Exceed company sales targets by building a strong pipeline
* Work closely with existing accounts in order to develop them and ensure long-lasting working relationships
* Actively seek out new opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media channels
* Ensure all areas of your territory are visited frequently
* Negotiate and close deals
* Participate in exhibitions and conferences
This is a North West/North Wales based role where you will be expected to be out on the road a lot of your time, working from a home office.
* Proven track record in field sales role
* Background within the Electrical market - ideally having worked for a Distributor or a Manufacturer working with OEMs and Panel Builders.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels - both verbal and written
* Track record of growing an area
* Would also consider someone looking for the next step in their career into a fully fledged external sales role
* Key personality traits - maturity, confidence, perseverance, patience, a good listener
There is an attractive and competitive salary attached to this role plus commission, fully expensed company car, mobile phone, laptop and pension.
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity to join a well established yet growing company!