Scientific Recruitment Consultant/Trainee Scientific Consultant
Hours: Days (Mon - Friday 8.30 - 17.30 (Friday 16.00 finish)
Salary: Competitive (dependant on experience): £25,000 - £40,000 OTE
Through continued growth of the Scientific Division, I am looking to appoint a Scientific Recruitment Consultant. The successful Candidate will be joining an ever growing company very much on the up (part of a 120m group) and as a new division there are plenty of career opportunities on the horizon.
- Responsible for building and growing your own client base and managing the full 360 recruitment lifecycle.
- To build strong relationships with hiring managers and HR professionals.
- To play a key role in the company's business development activity.
- To research online and press sources to gain in-depth industry knowledge of several sectors.
- To represent the company to clients and candidates in a highly professional and ethical manner.
- Regular client meetings in and across the UK
- Educated to Degree level or have a minimum of 12 months technical sales experience with
- A Level Qualifications (ideally in a scientific discipline).
- A proven track record of sales results in a competitive industry.
- An proven track record of growing and building client accounts and sustaining strong client relationships
- Enjoys closing sales and winning repeat business from clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken and a professional personal appearance)
- Must have the ability to interpret and communicate technical information to Clients and Candidates
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and web research, database skills
Will ideally have:
- Previous Technical Recruitment experience , with BD experience
- Experience of interviewing candidates and meeting clients face to face
- Proven ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure, handling several ongoing assignments
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively