Position: Section Lead/Senior QC Analyst
Location: Harrogate, Yorkshire
My client are an international veterinary pharmaceutical company, developing/manufacturing a wide range of products, looking for an experienced QC analyst to join their team.
* Analysis of raw materials, semi-developed products, completed products, & packaging materials.
* Analysis of method transfers to/from other sites, or from contract manufacturing organisations (CMO).
* Project leadership for analytical team during product development/registration/optimisation/validation/launch of pharmaceutical products.
* Executing projects to pre-determined specifications & timelines.
* Designing, developing, & implementing effective chromatographic methods.
* Working alongside the QC Manager & Laboratory Head to make key decisions & minimise delay during batch manufacture.
* Performing investigations into out of specification results.
* Coordinating between departments to ensure timely performance of projects.
* Management of documentation from analyses & procedures.
* Minimum of BSc in a relevant pharmaceutical, scientific, life science, or chemical field.
* At least 5 years' experience working to GMP/GLP in a pharmaceutical environment.
* At least 5 years' experience in analytical & chromatographic techniques (namely HPLC & GC).
* Experience in development/validation & transfer of methods.
* Experience in troubleshooting & maintenance/repair of techniques.
* Ideally have experience of investigating OOS results & CAPA implementation