My client is looking for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to join one of the UK's most established and respected house builders based out of the North West office.
To be considered for this role you must have at least 4 years’ experience with a housing developer or an architectural practice. You will come with an abundance of experience within an Architectural practice, where you will have taken the lead on several residential developments. The successful candidate will be fully fluent in the use of AutoCAD software, demonstrating an excellent technical ability and a sound knowledge of both building regulations and construction.
- Producing all architectural and engineering details for construction on site
- Liaising across all areas of the business ensuring efficiently of projects
- Producing viability sketch schemes through to planning application submissions
- Negotiating with the planning department on building control applications and approvals.
- Liaising with Site personnel throughout the build of the development
- Able to produce working and detailed drawings
- Proficient using AutoCAD or Revit
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Experience in managing numerous projects
- Knowledge of building regulations and planning applications
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established leading specialist housing company. To apply for the position please email your CV to the below details or contact me on 0151 737 5560