Senior Electronics Engineer
To develop and produce complex products within the aerospace sector
In and RND Enviorment
- As Electronic Design Engineer you will develop cost effective and efficient Electronic designs for use in company products.
- You will produce electronic hardware designs for products that meet Company, national / international standards, regulatory, statutory and customer requirements.
- You will ensure designs are completed which will minimise EMC risks, safety, environmental and cost requirements.
- You will produce electronic hardware designs from product specifications or personal understanding of the required functionality.
- You will produce design and test specifications and associated documentation for the hardware design as required.
- Select components for a design and ensure fit for purpose with tests designed to ensure compatibility and robustness.
- Be responsible for the definition and execution of hardware design processes to conform to ISO9000 requirements.
- Participate in design reviews to ensure best possible success of hardware solutions.
- Responsible for construction and testing of prototype designs.
- Support other departments with all aspects of electronic design.
- You will have responsibility for providing planning and product cost estimates of all electronic aspects of projects.
- Support the continuous improvement process activities to achieve better results and eliminate errors long-term. Share actively lessons learned with other's.
- You will support the technical selection of suppliers, equipment and components.
- Working within a highly skilled, global team, you will deliver optimised solutions to meet the requirements of the business and customers.
- Being able to demonstrate good communication skills both written and oral.
- Some travel within the UK and overseas may be required on an occasional basis.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
If interested please apply below or Call Mark on 01978808648