Senior ICSS Engineer
RTG are looking to recruit an experienced Industrial Automation & Control Systems Engineer with a strong Cyber Security background. The role is home based with travel to site and head office as and when required.
* Design and secure operational technology networks across a range of industries.
* Solve complex digital and operational security problems facing Industrial Control Systems (ICS) used within the nation's critical infrastructure cyber-landscape.
* Assess the robustness of cybersecurity architectures, technologies, and procedures being implemented within customer facilities.
* Design comprehensive technical solutions that meet client requirements and implement the appropriate tools, technologies & processes to mitigate critical security risks (e.g., system and mobile antivirus software, encryption modules, patch management programs, insider threat protection, incident response plans, forensic capabilities, and regulation compliance).
* Conduct vulnerability assessments and administrative audits on client computer systems and network devices considering the sensitivity of Operational Technology testing.
* Lead collaboration efforts with other cybersecurity experts on team to develop well-constructed approaches to ICS risk management, mitigation, and monitoring strategies.
* Mentor younger members of the team regarding ICS OT cybersecurity, Infrastructure & Network Engineering.
* Must be prepared to travel.
* Provide input to assist with business development opportunities and provide Project Management of newly won contracts, including leading through all phases of the project or work cycle.
* BS degree in a computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university and 5+ years of progressive, relevant experience.
* 5+ years' experience with cyber security technologies with at least 2 years serving critical infrastructure/industrial control systems (ICS) to include SCADA HCI systems, PLCs, RTUs, etc.).
* Ability to apply skills across a broad range of domains to include Chemical, Water, Oil and Gas, Energy.
* Experience with securing systems running ICS-related communications protocols (e.g., MODBUS, OPC, DNP3, etc.).
* Experience securing cross-domain IT/OT communications and interfaces.
* Experience designing & configuring secure networks (Switching, Routing, Firewalls).
* Experience engineering security solutions for real-time and/or performance-sensitive systems.
* Experience creating Functional Design Specifications and Detailed Infrastructure, Network and Cyber Security Specifications.
* Experience completing system assessments and security audits based on technical security frameworks such as NIST 800-53/800-82, ISO 27001, IEC 62433, HSE OG-86, NIS-D etc.
* Able to demonstrate stakeholder management and the ability to develop effective relationships at all levels.
* Build and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers and key business stakeholders.
* A drive for outstanding customer service and high performance culture.
* The ability to gain and maintain SC clearance.