Senior Regulatory Officer- Food Supplements
Are you looking for a chance to join an exciting, innovative health company who are going through a large growth period? If you have experience working within the food/health supplement industry and have worked within labelling/specifications or regulatory department this could be the role for you…
This role is fully office based, so you must be willing to come to site five days a week as you will be supporting some junior members of the team whilst the manager is not on site.
- Responsible for the regulatory aspects of supplement labels ensuring they are in line with legislation.
- Approval of label proofs from printers.
- Ensuring that the products are notified through their portal.
- Liaising day to day with suppliers to acquire information and documentation.
- Helping with management of the company's product formulas and other technical documents.
- Helping to provide a Technical, Regulatory and information service to the business.
- Help the Technical Assistants when required.
- Scientific degree or equivalent
- Experience of working in the technical food industry
- Knowledge of food labelling legislation
- Possess strong attention to detail attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines