Russell Taylor are working with a leading global Control, Automation and Drive System Integrator, who use the latest Automation technologies to deliver the best solutions to help their customers achieve their business objectives.
We are recruiting for a Service/Commissioning Engineer to be based in Telford, to promptly provide thorough and efficient on-site service, with the purpose to commission complete Electrical Control Systems including AC/DC drive, SCADA systems, PLCs and general control gear.
Expected salary: £35-50k basic + bonuses and company car.
- On-site service and commissioning work of Control Systems
- Testing and repair of Control Systems in the workshop
- Additional engineering duties within your capabilities
- Participate in a 24 hour telephone or call out support rota
- Assist other on-site engineers where responsibilities may overlap
- Keep accurate and up to date timesheets and site logs
- Accurate mark ups of commissioning documentation
- Adhere to the company's Quality and Health and Safety procedures, and any other company
policy and procedures
- Must be able to communicate with customers, other contractors and any other commissioning engineers regarding progress, problems and targets
- Must be able to communicate with other on-site personnel