We are looking for industrial sewing machinists for a permanent position. Our clients business has been growing significantly over the past decade. A steady client base which has been built through the years has increased their demand for our client's products.
Our client produces and installs thermal insulation and cover solutions, for the industrial sector and they are looking for a number of industrial machinists to join their team. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable with working in a high pressured environment, able to multi task and meet the customers' demands.
The successful candidate will need to have proven experience as a machinist working with lock stitch and sewing with thick materials. The materials you will be working with will be heavy so physical stamina and an element of strength will be required to perform this position.
Other requirements and responsibilities are:
- You will be reviewing samples.
- You will be working from drawings and instruction.
- You will be taking measurements and marking materials.
- You will be working with machines determine the program and speed.
- Monitoring the machine and adjusting, maintain the correct temperature.
- Check and ensure quality to specification, discard defects.
- Routine machine maintenance is essential.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV ASAP.