Position: Site manager
Competitive salary + package
My client are a Leading house building contractor, due to an increase in developments they are looking to increase their management team with a Site Manager. The Site Manager they are looking for will have proven experience delivering spec housing projects and must be very accomplished at delivering high volumes of projects from inception through to completion and hand over.
As an experienced site manager you will be aware of planning procedures and following tight site time schedules. You will be responsible to organise labour and ensure all sub-contractors are following plans to programme and meeting deadlines as required. You will have direct liaison with Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost, quality control and report on the same to Contracts Managers/Construction Director.
Health and safety is paramount on site and it will be the site manager who will be taking tool box talks and site inductions. You will ensure all site labour is adhering to strict health and safety guidelines on site.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Knowledge and Understanding of construction contract law and forms of contract through experience and formal training.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants
- Experience in dealing with clients directly and managing multiple customer relationships
- Ideally degree qualified or MCIOB
- Experience in the planning and programming of projects
- Computer competence (MS Word, Excel, Document control system, Asta/ Microsoft project/ Primavera software).
- Relevant CSCS Card
- 1st Aid
The successful site manager will have delivered multiple units successfully accordance with NHBC Standards. You will have the highest quality standards and experience in delivering new build housing projects.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0151 737 5560