SITE MANAGER - HATFIELD, HERTFORDSHIRE - £45,000 / £55,000 plus package
Our client is one of the top house builders in the UK and has built a great reputation of specialising in developing distinctive new build homes across London & the south east
With a full order book and work in the pipeline, our client is are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced Site Manager to come and hit the ground running on one of their key new build traditional build residential developments in Hatfield.
- Ensure all health & safety procedures are followed
- To work closely with subcontractors and maintain quality control
- To work closely with all members of the site delivery team and proactively drive communication and problem solving.
- To organise & control the construction of development in accordance with the specification provided.
- To ensure construction complies with NHBC and all other statutory authorities.
- Prepare material take offs and schedule deliveries
- Work closely with the supply chain to adhere to all the site wide rules that are implemented.
- Handover completed scheme to client on time, to agreed quality standard and budget
- Host subcontractor meetings
- Complete weekly safety and quality documentation.
Likely to come from a Contracting background and be familiar and competent dealing with traditional build, technically complex designs.
- Self-motivation, drive and a passion to succeed whilst being able to balance decisions giving guidance and support to other members of the production team
- Experience in traditional masonry housing is mandatory and RC frame construction would be ideal to allow flexibility.
- Previous experience of working within a large team on site and managing sub-contractors and Trainees
- Recent experience of working on mixed use schemes incorporating mainly residential and affordable housing ideally on projects £10m+
- A proven track record of quality delivery on time is paramount
- IT literate
- Competent and comfortable with groundwork and infrastructure activities