Stock & Despatch Clerk with SAP (FMCG & Distribution)
£21,600 (2 Shift rotating 6-2 2-10)
We are now looking for a committed, self-starting Stock/Despatch Clerk, to support the efficient operation of the Logistics department, ensuring that all processes are completed within the agreed standards and time scales.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key activities of the role will include but are not limited to: -
* Ensure stock is available and allocated to orders in a timely and correct manner, by creating, controlling, issuing and logging the distribution of all pick sheets and replen sheets, ensuring all the relevant deadlines are met.
* Monitor the SAP diary and ensure it is kept up to date and accurate, highlighting any potential issues to the relevant departments.
* Liaise with the Distribution Dept. and Hauliers to ensure company security procedures are adhered to.
* Liaise with Warehouse Management and Drivers in the allocation of loading bays.
* Liaise with Distribution Dept. and Customer Services, providing them with information of late departing vehicles.
* Update all CHEP movements on Portfolio system
* Record and file all relevant paperwork relating to Pallets
* Provide cover for key roles within the Logistics Dept. as a contribution to personal development and an understanding of the complete process.
* Assist and liaise with managers and staff of other departments.
* Carry out all duties in accordance with company health & safety procedure.
The successful candidate will be a good communicator, with a keen eye for detail, and have the ability to prioritise workload in a pressurised environment.
You will be IT literate, with knowledge of SAP, Excel, Word, Outlook and Warehouse Management Systems. Experience within FMCG Supply Chain disciplines, Distribution, Customer Services, and Warehousing are essential.
Monday to Friday role
Contributory Pension Scheme
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details are thoroughly up to date.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager