This role is to be responsible for delivering outstanding service, optimising instore availability, managing new launch and event execution and identifying and implementing supply chain efficiencies. This is a great development opportunity to play a key part in the effective planning and execution of delivery products to our consumers in collaboration with external retailers and internal Brand and Supply Chain teams via the Integrated Planning Process (IBP)
Deliver aligned KPIs including retailer In-Stock and On-Shelf Availability, On-Time In-Full (OTIF), Forecast Accuracy, and New Product and Event Execution across all ELC categories and brands. Work closely with Brand and Commercial teams, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, B2B Order Management, Event Management as well as other Supply Chain teams.
- Service and Operations Management - Perform in-depth analysis of joint supply chain metrics. Identify opportunities and develop solutions to optimise supply chain performance. Responsible for alignment of core product master data between ELC and Retailer data.
- New Product Launch Execution - Responsible for Right First Time execution of all initiatives.
- Event and Promotional Management - Review historical product seasonality and promotional trends and understand the impact to key supply chain metrics. Execute strategies to maximise On-Time In-Full (OTIF) and On-Shelf Availability and optimise inventory in stores.
- Business Integration and Joint Value Creation - Work collaboratively across all key stakeholders including Retailers, Brands, Marketing and Supply Chain. Facilitate correct decision making aligned to core business goals through proactive communication, escalation and issue resolution.
- Reporting and Analytics - Analyse supply chain performance and make fact-based decisions to drive performance improvement using continuous improvement cycle.
- Supply Chain Efficiencies - Identity opportunities to improve processes including cost to serve and returns management. Work with key stakeholders to implement solutions.
- Educated to degree level with experience in retail and/or FMCG experience in a retailer-facing or planning role.
- Collaborative planning forecasting & replenishment (CPFR) experience preferred.
- Proactive communicator who adopts Context, Action, Result (CAR) approach to problem solving.
- Strong relationship builder comfortable working cross functionally.
- Dynamic and agile who takes ownership and delivers in a performance culture.
- Highly analytical - Use complex data to make fact-based decisions.
- Working knowledge of SAP and other planning and replenishment systems desirable.
- Experience working with sales and marketing teams preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel preferred.