Are you looking to be part of one of the UK's most exciting high growth FMCG organisations? Are you looking for a dynamic Supply Chain role that allows you the autonomy to make a real difference to bottom line profitability? If so, this could be for you!
Our client is taking the health category by storm and are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to help support their growth.
- Assist others in buying, developing specifications, or selecting source
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to stakeholders on key business elements such as Stock and Sales etc.
- Providing assistance with general administrative tasks and enquires.
- Ensure the procurement category has robust contingencies in place for critical items.
- Lead on specific improvement projects and work closely with NPD to identify new suppliers and new formats to support new activities and products.
- Review the current production plan identifying and highlighting any issues.
- Working with Finance to produce annual budgets and regular forecasts.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service through collaborative demand planning, stock control management and effective KPI reporting.
- Working closely with major retailers - checking stock figures, checking demand V stock, keeping on top of promotional activity and dealing with any enquiries.
- Graduate calibre with experience of managing the full Supply Chain process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong IT skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to priorities effectively.
- Proactive, process driven, energetic individual who has a passion for doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You must have a positive attitude, be enthusiastic and reliable with a can do attitude.
- Full driving licence.