Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Support Engineer to work in an exciting R&D department within the Oil and Gas Industry. The role focuses on products related to gas flow control, monitoring, data acquisition, remote satellite telemetry and gas emissions monitoring.
* scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
* ensuring that equipment works to its specification
* creating and carrying out test procedures
* investigate electrical / mechanical problems, diagnosing/repairing faults
* liaising with installation / project engineers
* writing reports and documentation
* providing support to the manufacture of existing product
* ensuring safe working conditions
* Ensure all work undertaken is of the highest quality.
* making improvements to and offering advice about the build and manufacture of existing product and procedures
* Provide project support within the department
* Support the production of products within other departments as required to meet product schedules
* Liaising with the product manager to ensure all specification requirements are adhered too.
* Have a well-rounded understanding of control instrumentation
* Understand of the principles of mechanical and Electronic instrumentation
* HNC/HND in an Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical discipline or electrical biased subject are essential.
* Keen desire to learn and progress within the company
|Job Title:||Support Engineer|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £26000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Evans|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2017 10:51|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Van + Overtime
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
£0.00 - £32000 per annum + Car, Phone, Pension, Healthcare, OT, Bonus
Field Service Engineer
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £35000.00 per annum + car, bonus, additional benifits