We are currently looking for team leaders with previous experience of FMCG. Candidates must have an ability to lead a team, have an understanding of SOPs and good organization skills. The shifts available are day's and late's working 30 to 37.5 hour a week but we do ask that candidates may be prepared to work 12 hour shifts when required.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Line clearance.
- Completion & compliance with all online documentation.
- On line checking of issued stock/components to works orders.
- Packing Operative briefing.
- Monitoring and performance of in-process checks.
- Works order reconciliation.
- Lead, manage and develop staff.
- Monitoring of line performance.
- To ensure adherence to SOPs and quality standards where applicable.
- Performance of the packaging, manufacturing and inspection activities in accordance with MHRA, cGMP, HSE and SOP guidelines.
- To perform any other duties that are deemed to be reasonable by Senior Management.
- At least 12 months experience within a cleanroom manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of leading or organizing staff
- Self-motivated. Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills