Role: Team Leader - Chemistry / Pharma
Location: Lancashire / North Yorkshire Boarder
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader Role in North Yorkshire. As a Team leader you will be working alongside the best analysts and scientists in industry. The ideal Team Leader candidate will have experience managing a team of analysts and maintaining good client relationships.
- Using analytical and physical chemistry techniques, ensuring competent and timely completion of analyses compliant with the Quality Management System.
- Coordinating activities of the team, ensuring efficient delivery of results.
- Providing technical support to the team.
- Taking ownership of the team's work and striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Proven experience working in a GMP/GLP/ISO17025 regulated laboratory environment.
- HPLC / GC / LC / ICP would be beneficial.
- Chemistry/related analytical chemistry graduate.
- Industrial experience of analytical chemistry.
- Evidence of project management and team leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Excellent analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Confident communication skills with colleagues and customers.
- IT proficiency (including Microsoft Office applications).