Role: Technical Analyst - EMV Level 1 / 2
Salary: Highly Competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Analyst within an Identity, Management and Security Engineering Division for a Global Test Company. You will be responsible for testing and the certification of products and technologies linked to EMV (chip), Contactless (NFC) and other similar technologies before their launched to market. You will have an EMV Level 1 or 2 and experience ideally with ISO 27001.
- Responsible for test deliverables and customer satisfaction
- Report frequently on the progress of current projects .
- Performs quality control to ensure the highest quality for our customers
- Masters the technical specifications related to the products being tested and the test (automation)tools being used - UL, ICC Solutions, Galitt, Comprion, Micropross and Fime.
- Provides supports and mentors less experienced Technical Analysts, reviewing the quality of their deliverables.
- Contributes to knowledge development across the team by sharing insights through presentation, documentation, writing white papers and training team members
- Support customers, define testing strategies and supporting the sales process
- Maintain/improve your individual technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, obtaining applicable certifications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of the art practices and participating in professional societies and cross-departmental task forces
- Degree or relevant education in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Telecommunication, Radio Frequency (RF), or relevant work experience
- Experience of card payment standards EMV, ISO7816, and quality standards such as ISO 17025, ISO 27001 or ISO 9001
- Knowledge of payment schemes such as MasterCard, American Express, Visa
- Knowledge of EMV Level 1 and EMV Level 2 contact and contactless technologies
- Relevant ISTQB certification
- Experience with software programming languages such as C++, Java would be an advantage
- An innate sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills in English. Additional language skills are a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible to adapt to different scenarios.