TERRITORY SALES MANAGER - WESTERN AND SOUTHERN AUSTRALIA
A world class leader within the Construction industry, this renowned organisation delivers products and services that provide solutions to all their customers needs. Their technology within the concrete slab industry stems from a deep understanding of the industry as they strive to continuously develop innovative products and services that enable their customers to increase productivity and profit.
The Territory Sales Manager's objective is to successfully promote, present, demonstrate and sell the company's products within defined territory. You will be maintaining and developing business relationships with established and new customers, utilizing the company's training, sales practices and methodology.
* Arrange customer visits in order to demonstrate equipment and close sale
* Establish Territory and Time Management methods to successfully accomplish territory objectives.
* Submit accurate weekly updates to the monthly sales forecasts using reports as requested by Senior Management
* Maintain and turn in timely, accurate, and reasonable expense reports.
* Effectively use available technology to establish administrative and contact objectives.
* Maintain current customer relationships by following the customer contact process.
* Submit to the Sales Administrative Department accurate and timely sales orders.
* Communicate any needed information to affected departmental manager.
* Actively participate in and attend local and regional construction trade Chapters.
* Actively participate in and attend trade shows and company sales meetings.
* Responsible for following all construction site safety policies and practices.
* Have the ability to identify, and resolve problems, and handle multiple assignments
The attributes of a successful Territory Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* Self-motivated individual who can work with or without direct supervision
* Outwardly straight forward individual
* Highly organized with strong administrative skills
* Be able to take direction and learn from mentoring/coaching opportunities
* Work as a Team Player by presenting and communicating benchmark methods
* Creative (problem solving)
* Proactive honest communication
* Ability to solve problems using existing systems and processes with effective analytical skills
* Professional with ability to be a strong leader
* Capable of identifying and developing processes and process improvements
* Maintain a positive attitude in high-pressure situations
* Data analysis and data management
* Ability to effectively deal with people at different organizational levels both inside and outside the company
* 2-4 Year Mechanical Degree Preferred
* 3-5 Years Direct Sales Experience (Concrete Industry Preferred)
* Experience navigating Construction industry
* Fluent in English - written and verbal
* Periodic overnight travel required /3 to 4 nights of overnight travel per week.
* Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
* Must be able to work safely on a construction site.
* Ability to work extended hours as business needs dictate
* Ability to work safely in a manufacturing environment and follow all company safety policies and procedures
* A competitive basic salary
* Generous car allowance
* Commission on all earned sales
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organization with exciting growth plans throughout Australia. Apply now for more information!