Job Title: Test Engineer - Gas Appliances & Gas Controls
Russell Taylor have an exciting opportunity to join a Testing Laboratories in Loughborough, working as a Test Engineer within a team focused on the safety of Gas Appliances & Gas Controls.
This role offers real diversity and variety, where one minute you'll be in the lab undertaking some precision measurements and the next you'll be at our client's manufacturing facility, managing a time critical testing project. This role also offers the possibility of travel overseas. Strong communication and project management skills are at the heart of this role. You'll have constant interaction and engagement with clients at a variety of levels, from technicians to Directors. This role is perfect for an engineer who is able to apply their technical ability in a client focused role.
You'll be managing multiple projects so strong project management skills are a must. With this you'll need to use your strong interpersonal skills to confidently present findings to our clients about their products.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Proven experience as an engineer with exposure to gas appliances,
- Experience in testing gas products/appliances in either a lab environment or for a manufacturer
- Gas safety registered
- Degree in an Engineering discipline related to gas or have substantial experience.
- Skills to build relationships with our clients to understand their requirements and then deliver this work autonomously.
- Resourceful and solution orientated
- Proactive and flexible
- Great attention to detail